What Health Experts Do When they Can't Sleep
The inability to fall asleep at night is very common but not good for our health and daily life. People who do not sleep at night tend to be the most stressed during the day and also more fatigued than their peers who are getting the full 8 to 9 hours of sleep at night. Although, people know that stress and anxiety can contribute to sleepless nights. Do they know how to combat the factors that keep them awake at night?
According to health experts, trying these sleep routines can help turn nighttime into sleep time:
1. Breathing in and out while imagining or saying a relaxing word. This induces relaxation.
2. Follow the two-hour rule for writing.
3. Skip Naps during the day.
4. For couples having a hard time sleeping together due to pulling the sheets, buy separate sheets.
5. Take a Glycine supplement.
6. If you're traveling, spray a scent that you find enjoyable and associate with the feeling of home on your pillow or in the room.
If you want to know more about how to sleep better at night click here.